Friday, May 4, 2012

Paper Piecing Mania

Last night, I had one of the those days that I wanted to Paper Piece EVERYTHING.  I finished up some cards last nights and paper pieced each of them so forgive me for my paper piecing mania. 

The first is a card I have loving.  I had this retired paper set from CTMH called Sophia that is sooo spring and I love the pink/green combo that I decided I just had to stop hoarding it and use it.  I am still working on my picture taking...I personally like that slightly darker but what do you think? Got some great ideas from a lovely tutorital that Lacey Stephens did!  This lovely stamp is by Belle & Whistles by the lovely Elisabeth Bell. I just love her drawings. 


I will be entering this one in


6 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card, I like your paperpiecing! Great :)
    Thanks for playing with us at DDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful
    Thanks for playing along with us at Little Darlings.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Love all of the details of paper piecing you’ve used, as well as beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us this month for the Elisabeth Bells World Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love how you have paper pieced her dress... way too cute! Thanks for joining us at EBW! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a awesome card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us in at EBW this time ...

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awhh this is soooo cute!! I just love the green with the pinks:) Great job at pp!! Thanks for joining us at EBWorld--good luck!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete