Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Simply Betty

I do love me some Simply Betty and they have created a new Challenge Blog called Simply Challenged Challenges so I figured I would get into this one.
I colored this one up last night as I watched True Blood on my DVR since I missed it on Sunday night.  I have to laugh when I see all the blogs with pictures of Eric, Bill or even Edward from Twilight.  I would take me an Alcide anyday! 

 This is the Emo Betty Clear Stamp and I used my Cricut cart for the Sentiment...if you are a Cricut lover and love Halloween you HAVE to get Happy Hauntings...one of the all time best Carts I own...I love their great cuts on that.  The paper is from my stash so not really sure who makes it.

I will be entering this one in:

Simply Challenged Challenges-Betty theme

7 comments:

  1. Love how you've combined cricut work with coloring. Awesome card

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so awesome! I love it...thanks for playing with us over at SCC...Fabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, so glad you decided to join us at Simply Challenged Challenges
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how lovely
    thank you for joining us at
    Simply Challenged Challenges
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wondeful work and fab image thank you for joining us at SCC Erin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the colours.... Very 'Betty'. Thank you for joining us at SCC.
    Hugs
    Trudie x

    ReplyDelete