Friday, June 1, 2012

TP Link up for Pink

So in my blogging for my DT commentation, I came across a fabulous new challenge site.  It is called Link Up for Pink.  Once I saw their cause I knew that I wanted to jump on their bandwagon and get on it.  It is only their second challenge so please stop over there. I am not on a DT or anything but love supporting fellow crafters as they try to grow in our community. 

I rifled through my pile and found this lovely Pinkette image I have not colored so got busy and here is what I created. Sorry for the darken picture but still waiting for the sun to get through my clouds here.  Got some new Copics the other day (E11,13,15) and wanted to give them a try.  So excited that I won at the Some Odd Girl Challenge so I will be buy more of those skin tones I have on my list from my gift card.


Oh and my Dental drama continues...my temporary filling she did at my root canal before she put the post cracked as did my tooth so just spend 2 hours yesterday at the Peridonist getting a temporary fix for me to go back to my dentist in 6 weeks for a post and crown. UUUGGHHHH.  Definitely gonna have to pick up some extra shifts at my per diem job to cover this nonsense. 
I will be entering this one in
Enjoy your crafty day and remember starting tomorrow I have daily DT posts coming up! 

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty shaped card! Love your lace! Sorry about your dental drama... Hope it all works out. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image from Tickled Pink! Your card is so beautiful! Thank you for entering Link Up for Pink's challenge! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I am so glad you decided to Link up with us for Pink :) We are delighted you entered our challenge! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous card. Thanks for joining us on our mission at LUFP and for helping us spread the word!!! We hope to see lots of your creations along the way :)
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! Love that image!!
    I'm running a 5k in support of our hospital's cancer center this Sunday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning olivia.the image is gorgeous and i love the fab shape.i hope all goes well at the dentist.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! Love that image :)
    Thanks for Linking Up For Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketch challenge this week!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I love the lace!
    Thanks for playing along with the Diva's this week and good luck in the challenge
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome card, I love the design and the embellishments are perfect. Thanks for entering the challenge and best of luck.

      Hugs
      Joanie

      Delete
  10. Congratulations on your win in LINK UP FOR PINK challenge!

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute card! I love the lace that you used. Congrats on your win! Thanks for playing with LUFP!

    ReplyDelete