Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Whimsy Stamps GDT

I am so excited to have been chosen as this week Guest Designer over at Whimsy Stamps Challenge this week.  I has chosen to work with this adorable image called Nose to Nose by Crissy Armstrong.  Being a huge dog lover, this is one of my favorite images that I have had my eye on for a while. The little girl reminds me so much of my daughter and the dog of my once tiny Peaches...who is no longer a tiny girl at 65 pounds but we love big dogs.

This week challenge is about using Punches. I was lucky enough to win some dies from Cherry Lynn Designs so I got the mini Flourishes from them which work fabulous in my Cuttlebug.

Paper is from Crate Pad and I colored the images with a combo of my Copics and Spectrum Noirs.


I will also be entering this one in:

Outlawz-Dog Days of Summer


3 comments:

  1. Lovely colouring on this, I really like the colours you have chosen. Thank you for entering our Whiskers Challenge at Ooh La La creations

    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia.the image is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Congrats on your guest design at Whimsey Stamps! I love the colors that you used on this card. So sweet. Thanks for playing with Seems A Little Sketchy this week! Hope to see you there again soon!
    ~ Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete