Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cooking with Cricut-Taste of Summer Blog Hop

Welcome to our weekend summer  blog hop here at Cooking with Cricut.  You should have hop over here from Melinda lovely blog to join in for our

Taste of Summer Blog Hop
August 18 & 19


This hop is all about our favorite "flavors" of summer. Project should include any type of food or drink that is a summer time favorite for you, your family or the recipient of your project.

I used my Pack your Bags Cartridge to make this summer time fun drink...cause who does not love a drink out of a Coconut!  The paper selection is from my stash of Echo Park Summer.  The stamp is from CTMH and the twine and martini brads are from my stash. 

Now hop on over to our lovely Suzanne blog to see her lovely Taste of Summer Creation.



14 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! Looks so refreshing! Thank you for being a part of the team and a part of the hop!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Hey you stole my husband!! Give him back!! :) He's so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a better taste of summer than something yummy from a coconut! Very cute and I love the way you did the twine!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Refreshingly cute card! I could use a sip in this Unbearable heat we are ! ;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Reminds me of the years we spent living in the tropics (a long time ago!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure wish I had one of these right now. So cooling and I love the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks good enough to drink!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Like the way you set up the twine & love the martini brads.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome card. i love to drink out of coconuts. it adds that little touch of coconut to your drink.

    ReplyDelete