Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sentimental Sundays-Humor me with Bugaboo

It is a glorious Sunday here in Jersey. Beautiful weather and have my lovely windows open to enjoy the breeze. 
 
As it is Sunday that also means it is time for another challenge over at Sentimental Sundays.
 
This week's Sponsor is:
bugaboo new logo
Donating: 7 digital images, winners choice
 
 
This week's challenge is:
HUMOR ME
(make it funny)
(plus a sentiment)

I love the snarky humor of the Bugaboo stamps.  Now the story behind this one is inspired by my hubby and sister.  He can a bit on a "moody" side and my eldest has taken after him so when they get into those moments come I call them in my sarcastic voice "My rays of sunshine"..so of course when I saw this I HAD to have it.

Did paper piecing and clean out some of my leftover spring stash for this one.

Will have to peak at appropriate challenges later but dinner calls here so I am off. Enjoy the day.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. fantastic card olivia.i love the fun bugaboo image and sentiment ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete