Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Belated Christmas Candle Post


So I created this candle as another teacher gift prior to Christmas for my daugher's with a beautiful image by Elisabeth Bell and I forgot to post it before Christmas.

I used one of my favorite images by Elisabeth that is available via Whiff of Joy called Angel Delivering the Christmas Tree.

The snowflakes are from a CTMH stamp set I have had for awhile.  Used my Copics to colored the image.

I will be entering this into the following challenges:




10 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Olivia. I keep meaning to do more candles but I never seem to get around to it. Thank you too for choosing my card for the top picks at Loves Rubber! I am delighted that you liked it! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these Christmas candles! Have not had a chance to try one yet but I will! This one is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous candle, love it. Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely project, thanx for joining us at WOJ and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olivia this is beautiful! I am sure your daughter's teacher will treasure it always! Your candles turned out so beautifully - I loved each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful decorated candle. It is a lovely gift.
    Thank you so much for joining the EHA challenge
    Hugs, Audhild

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Olivia, this is gorgeous!!! I did my first candle this year and it was so much fun. I'll bet she will treasure this for years to come. So glad you shared with us. Thanks so much for joining us at EHA and we hope to see you back for our next challenge. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loovvve this Olivia!! It's absolutely adorable!! Thank's for joining us at the Whiff of Joy Challenge!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty, thanks for joining our challenge at Ladybug crafts, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete