Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Crafty Sentiments-Winter Fun

*********This is gonna be a post heavy day today so be sure to check back for all the fun********** 

I am super excited to be hosting my first challenge over at Crafty Sentiments.  The topic I decided to pick was Winter Fun.  


This week our prize is 3 images!



Don't forget, if you use a Crafty sentiments image you will have 2 chances to win! Have you joined out Facebook page yet? We have great giveaways and challenges. 

Be sure to stop by our Inspirational Blog to check out fantastic DT showcase of the lovely Crafty Sentiments Images. 


So can you tell what my favorite things about Winter is??? Yep,...drinking hot cocoa.  

I decided to color up Jasmin-Warm Cuppa. I used paper from MME. The die cut is done on my Cricut and I fussed cut out the image. 

Hope to see many of you in this challenge. 


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Olivia, love the image and colouring and the snowflakes are gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable, love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete