Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Thursday

I think I am almost all caught up with my monthly DT work so I was able to squeeze in a challenge for the fun of it.  Alicia has decided to open her own digi shop called Alicia's Little Shop and also has a challenge link.  has decided to open up her own digi shop. I know of her art from Deviant Art and from her commissioned pieces for Simply Betty so I was super excited to see her venture out on her own.


I know that the whole polaroid thing is all the rage now so decided this one would look so cute with that. This polaroid cut out is actually from a digi I had on file which I cut the image in the middle out and then pop this fab image called, Photographer Digital Stamp into it and sponged it up a bit to make it look a bit aged.

The sentiment is from a stamp set I have (Karber set) and I used MME paper set for the card.

The image with colored with my Copics and I have been trying a new technique of shading with a charcoal pencil..what do you think?

Well hope you are all having a great day and be sure to stop back tomorrow...lots of new stuff going on here!

I will be entering this card into

Alicia's Challenge-use your favorite crafty item...my favorite crafty items are my Copics and my pearls...I love flat back pearls and pretty much all MME papers.
MAWTT-Girls Only
Simply Create-Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Great card, Olivia! Love the papers and the fun image! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice card! Thank you for playing the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning Olivia.really fab image and I love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super girly card Olivia, fab image. Thanks for playing along with us this week @ MAWTT
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete