Monday, March 4, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Post

Happy Monday.  I have just gotten all the kiddos to school and hope to get a little crafting and cleaning time here. It is my turn for the Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Post.

So today I decided to step out of my comfort zone and do a NOT COLORED image!!!! 

The die cut and stamp are from the MFT Vertical II Greeting and Die Set. The paper is from the Simple Stories collection, Harvest Lane, and the flower, Ribbon and lace are from my stash. 





Hope you all enjoy this one and I will be back tomorrow with another fabulous challenge starting at Loves Rubberstamps. Be sure to stop by the store....tons of new goods added including COPICS for us coloring lovers.




5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Olivia! I love this saying and how you kept the design clean yet it has a real elegance with your color choices and added flower and lace! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment and the different textures that you layered. The flower is awesome. TFS!!!
    Stop by to see my 100th follower giveaway.
    http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning olivia.really beautiful and stylish design and i love your fabulous flower :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower is awesome! I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh a few of MFT's! lol. Love this adorable card and the paper you used. Fabulous flower!

    ReplyDelete