Monday, May 27, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Monday Morning Inspirations

Happy Memorial Day to everyone here in the US.  I am working today actually. Being per-diem at my Hospital usually means working those days that the full-timers want off.  Fortunately I will be home by 4 so I still have time for BBQ with the family. 

As we prepare for all the festivies let's make sure we take time to


Today I am featuring a card for my Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration  a card I made with one of the newer MFT A la Mode image, You're My Cup of Tea 

I used some papers I had in my stash from MME and various embellishments I had in my stash for a while just sitting.  I tried to keep the colors more monotone. I colored the image with my Copics




Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.  

4 comments:

  1. I love how the image just pops! Great layout! I hope you get some time with your family today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous Olivia.really fabulous image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! The colors really make the image pop with the blue! Love that gorgeous flower too! Beautiful job Olivia!

    ReplyDelete