Monday, September 2, 2013

Yumi & Fumi Handmade Challenge-Back to School

It is time for a new challenge over at Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge. Our challenge this time is:
 
BACK TO SCHOOL

I can not believe it already time for back to school. This is a big year for us here as my little one starts kindergarten and is now in school with my 4th and 2nd grader! No more "mommy days" for me as we used to call the days she was not in 1/2 day preschool. 


 
 
Of course this great stamp, Yumi with Bookbag, is perfect for this theme.  I used some paper by Echo Park called Paper & Glue (a school theme one) and added some brad embellishments I had for some time now.

I love Rosemary technique for packing plaid and gingham with Copics so I had to so that here. I colored this image  with my Copics. Now remember the new rules that ANY STAMP IMAGE FROM ANY COMPANY CAN PARTICIPATE as long as your image fits the theme.

Can not wait to see your great back to school creations.

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, love the dp you used with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia.stunning image and i love your fab papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the plaid!! :))
    I haven't tried that technique yet... Looks awesome!!! :))
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the plaid technique! I have yet to try it out!! I love this little girl, she's so sweet. Wonderful job with the back to school theme. Congrats on having all your little ones in school at the same time. Now you can create more fun projects like these for them. hehe ^.^

    ReplyDelete