Monday, October 7, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Monday Morning Inspiration

Happy Monday. Been a long and crazy weekend here and feel like I have not gotten any ounce of rest and it just keep going LOL.

Today I am showcasing for Loves Rubberstamps, a stamp from my Sweet Pea Stamp collection.

 I love so many of the artists there.  This one is by Rachel Anderson and is called Birth of a Star. I also used the paper pad Thankful by Authentique for this card. Of course it is colored with my Copics.  

I will also be entering this one into the following challenges.

The Squirrel and Fox-Things with Wings
AllSorts-Autumn Colors
Sweet Stampin-Autumn is Here
Totally Gorjuss-Anything with a Star
Rogue Redheads-Autumn Colors
Sparkles Forum-Fairies
A Creative Romance-Fairytale







9 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful. Loving the autumn colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image, lovely design and glorious autumnal colours. thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Love the warm autumn colours and those amazing corners.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, fab image....not seen her before, think I feel a treat coming on lol! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Olivia! Love the image and the embellies Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I really love the colors and your layout! Gorgeous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! She really looks like she is suspended!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful job. I love the strap you added to the side!

    ReplyDelete