Sunday, October 13, 2013

Yumi & Fumi Handmade Challenge

At the time this challenge goes live, I will be probably all cold and tired in my sleeping bag from my weekend of camping.  I am taking a Girl Scout Leaders Camping Training where they make all of us Leaders go all old school in the woods with tents, fires and bug spray. I guess they have not come to the realization that cabins are a common option for my little GS Divas lol.
 
Anyhoo, this time around over at Yumi & Fumi, the challenge theme is one of my all time favorites.....
 
 
ANYTHING GOES!!!
 
I have been fortunate to add some more of these great stamps to my collection and today I am a showcasing a tag I made. This adorable image is called Fumi.  I colored her with my Copics and paired her with some fabulous Bo Bunny Prairie Chic paper.  This lovely flower pieces were a little bonus gift from our lovely Leanne!!! Hugz hon.
 
 
 
Can not wait to see what all of you guys create.

3 comments: