Thursday, February 20, 2014

Whimsy Stamps-DT Call

Another one of my favorite stamping companies is also having a open DT Call so figured I would give it shot. Like the saying goes "You got to be in it to win it".

I adore all of the lines that Whimsy Stamps produces so here is a showcase of three of my favorite cards I have created with their images.

First one up is  Bella Sole Special Delivery.

 
 
Cottage Cuties-Cinnamon Sugar

Wee Collection-Amy

Good Luck to everyone who applies and be sure to be in it!!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards! Love them! Wishes and good luck being sent your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia please contact me you are the winner at decorate to celebrate and I need you to email me your address so I can mail out your castle mini album, please do so within the next two days or I will have to pick a new winner. semery@kcbroadband.com hugs

    ReplyDelete