Monday, April 21, 2014

Mo Manning Card

Had some quiet time this weekend to get a few cards done so wanted to showcase this one that I recently did with a Mo Manning Image. I made this card primarily with the Digital Pencil challenge in mind of "Pink"

Again I used my Copics to color this one. Tried a bit of different color combo for the skin..E34,13,11 I did. I also just did a checkered patterned with my pink markers to make the shirt, RV04,RV06. 

The paper is from Simple Stories-Vintage Bliss. 

I will be entering this one into a few challenges:

Mo's Digital Pencil-Perfectily Pinkalicious
The Sweetest Thing-based on sketch
Lacy Sunshine-Girly
Scrapping4Fun Challenges-Use Digi/Stamped Image
Through the Craft Door-Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Olivia! I love the way you've put a pattern on her shirt! Thanks for joining us in Mo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card and coloring. Thank you for sharing your art with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, such a cute image.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card and image. Reminds me of my nieces. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous olivia.really sweet image and your colours are beautiful ;

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Make It Feminine" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete