Monday, June 30, 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps-Helena Basket Full of Cats

Today I decided to showcase another card using this adorable image by Helena Reis called "A Basket Full of Cats".



Since I got the bright colors of Summer on my mind this color set just made sense to me. I colored  the image with Copcs. The sentiment is from my sticker collection and then I used an online sketch I found. Added a mini bow I used for my bows I use.

Hope everyone has a great day.

I will also be entering this one into a few challenges as well

Sugar Pea Designs-based on sketch
613 Avenue Create-Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey-Anything Goes
Suzy Bee Craftin Challenge-Anything Goes
Craft for the Craic-Summery or Flowers
4 Crafty Chicks-Stripes
7 Kids College Fund-Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Love that happy lime green with the blues and golds, Olivia! And the cat lady is very fun! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable stamp! Love the way you have colored her and that back ground paper is fantastic! Thanks for joining us for our 200th Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning olivia.i love your colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 35 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and love that beautifully coloured hair! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete