Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Crafty Sentiments-Christmas Advent Showcase

Hello Everyone,

Today is my turn to show you some advent calendar item. This time I decided to make a small box to add a gift into.  I love Pinterest and Youtube to watch tutorials and this one comes from a Youtube video by TheScrappyBookWorm1 if you want to give it a try.



The beautiful image I colored is from the stamp, All I want for Christmas. I colored the image with my Copics and used my Authentique paper pad for this.

Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season!
 
I will also be entering this one into a few challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Olivia this is just so merry and bright with a lovely touch of vintage.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box, wonderful colours. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Boots Christmas Challenge.

    Wishing a happy Christmas to you and your family.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Olivia! The image is darling and so wonderfully colored. Your papers are gorgeous and I love this box style, especially with you designed it. :o) Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image, beautifully coloured too.

    Thanks for joining us

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete