Sunday, March 15, 2015

All Dressed Up Challenge

It is time for the newest challenge over at All Dressed Up. As always the challenges are
 
 
As we are entering the Spring session here, the rainy weather is upon us so once I saw this adorable image in the shop, I knew I had to snag it up.
 
This cutie is called A Time to Share and is available at the Etsy shop.
 
I got this adorable paper at the craft store and colored the image with my Copics as usual. I will also be entering this card into a few challenges:

Send a Smile for Kids-Spring Card for Kids
Suzy B's Challenge-Anything GOes with Spots, Stripes
Dream It Up-Marching Into Spring
Hanna and Friends-Anything Goes
Card Mania-Spring
Copic Marker Spain-Anything Goes
Outlawz-Twisted Thursday Challenge





7 comments:

  1. Aren't they do cute both trying to get under the brolly? Lovely bright card Olivia! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card with these 2 lovely girls Olivia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the bright colours you have used, its gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Olivia! That's one of my favorite images! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Kitty fabulous hun and just the job for our challenge at Suzy Bee's crafty hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete