Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring Inspired Card

It has been a rough and cold winter over here and can not wait for Spring to come in over here in NJ. I have decided I would like to embrace other card making techniques and have been trying my hand at more CAS style cards and I have to say I love it.

This recent one is a Mo Manning image that can be found in Digital form or in stamp form from Penny Black called April.


I decided to sponge the edges of my image and then use some paper from my MME stash. I colored the image with my Copics and then added some pearls from my stash.  The sentiment is from another stamp set and the lace is from my stash as well.

I will be entering this one into a few challenges:

Ooh La La Creations-Spring or Easter
Penny Black-Spring Blooms
Crafty Cardmakers-Spring
Creative Corner-Spring
Mo's Clubhouse-Spring


7 comments:

  1. I really like it, Olivia! Your colouring of that sweet image is fantastic! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia! I know I already told you how much I love this card over in Bronte & Bella's Facebook Clubhouse...but I wanted to leave a comment here on your blog too! I love this! Beautiful coloring!! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Clubhouse Blog for our first ever coloring contest!! Hugs, Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank's for joining for CCCB challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet image...you can just imagine her working away in her own little world

    thank you for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges

    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous Spring card, so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful spring card, such a pretty image.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete