Friday, May 29, 2015

Make It Crafty

Can you believe all the posts I have lol.  I am on a roll. So decided to show off this cutey I did.


The challenge for the MIC CAS team was to create your own background. So I have these stencils dies and honestly for the life of me, I can not figure out how to use them.  I thought I would give it a try but have to admit I am not loving it but I do love the way the image got colored so figured I would go with it. 

The sentiment is from a stamp set my daughter got me for Mother's Day (yes they get me small crafty presents cause they know me so well).  As always I colored the image with my Copics.

I will be entering this into the MIC CAS challenge





2 comments:

  1. This is such a happy card! Those bright colors really pop :-)
    Thanks for joining our first Make it Crafty CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, fun and colourful project. It has a really happy vibe. Thanks so much for joining our Background Challenge at Make it Clean and Simple. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete