Sunday, September 18, 2016

DiesRUs Butterfly Tag

Hello everyone. It is Olivia here and today I created a cute tag to go along with a gift I was giving for a friend who has been having a rough patch. 
 
 


To create the tag, I trimmed some of my Kraft cardstock down to 3x5.  I then used my corner under and the hole punch to create the hole for the ribbon.  For this one I used a butterfly die set via Cherry Lynn called Butterfly In. I actually cut the Butterfly twice in two different colors and then trimmed some of the extra swirls off to get the look that I wanted. This die is actually quite long.  I then added some flowers and enamel dots from my stash. The sentiment was part of the paper set that I used.  I really love Butterflies and DiesRUs has so many beautiful ones available in the store.
 
 
 
Stop by the shop and check out all of the fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us Store; and do not forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog! A new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a Gift Certificate to one winner each challenge. That winner could by You!
Follow Dies R Us

click below for:
STORE
CHALLENGE BLOG
FACEBOOK
INSPIRATION BLOG


 
               
 
Thanks for stopping by today...  
OLIVIA

 


No comments:

Post a Comment