Sunday, September 11, 2016

Masculine Theme Card

Hello everyone. It is Olivia here and today I decided to showcase a more masculine theme card using some of the lovely dies from DiesRUs.  For this card I used the Die-Versions Whispers Hot Air Balloon Birthday Die.  One of the things I love about this die is that the Happy Birthday is a separate die so you can use the Hot Air Balloon on it's own which is what I did in this case.
 
I cut out the balloon twice. Once on the blue cardstock and then again on an orange cardstock. I then took the inside pieces from the orange die cut to fill the blue balloon.  I used a stamp from my collection to add a sentiment to the bottom part of the die.
 
Die-Versions - Whispers - Hot Air Balloon Birthday
 
Stop by the shop and check out all of the fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us Store; and do not forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog! A new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a Gift Certificate to one winner each challenge. That winner could by You!
Follow Dies R Us

click below for:
STORE
CHALLENGE BLOG
FACEBOOK
INSPIRATION BLOG


 
               
 
Thanks for stopping by today...  
OLIVIA

No comments:

Post a Comment