Thursday, February 1, 2018

My Furry Best Friend

Today I am showcasing one of the newest images from Some Odd Girl. This cutie is called Kitty Back Ride Tobie.  I was inspired to try to replace the spots on the original...that is going to take more perfecting but it is nice to try a new technique.


I will be entering it into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday-Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude-Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner
Creative Moments-Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination-Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts-Anything Goes
WordArt Wednesday-Anything Goes





1 comment:

  1. Very cute! You did a great job with the spots! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete