Sunday, May 20, 2018

Kraftin Kimmie Blues

I am so sorry everyone. Yes, I have neglected you but hit a bit of a rut but I am back on the crafty bandwagon.

Today I am sharing a new card from a Kraftin Kimmie stamp set that I got. The weekly challenge was to use blue so here it is my creation.  As usual, I colored with my Copics and added some stickles to one of my wood embellishments I got.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge-Letter B is for (going to say Blue for me) 


5 comments:

  1. So cute! Your coloring is great! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card to give to a friend! The blues together are all fab! Thanks for joining in the fun at FMS this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and so beautifully colored! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulously fun image - reminds me of my niece lol! Your choice of shades of blue is great.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Things beginning with B…’ challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete